100% Authenticity Guaranteed
Delivery Time: 14 - 21 Days (Ships from USA)
10 Days Exchange Policy
Details & Care
Inspired by professional techniques and textures, 5 Couleurs Designer is a makeup artist tutorial palette, featuring an easy five-step makeup lesson that helps bring out your eyes with flawless sculpting and color gradation. The color-lock powder base smoothes, evens out and prepares the eyelid for application of eyeshadow and longer-lasting color. The satiny eyeshadows, enriched with colored pearlescent pigments, boast the color power of a pigment and the luminosity of pearlescents for 3D-effect sculpting and exceptional vibrancy. The shimmering highlighter deposits an ultrafine film of light on the eyelid and the dense liner structures and defines the eyes with a sublime matte glow.
How to use:
- Step 1: Prepare and even out the eyelid by applying the powder base with your fingertips or the oval foam applicator.
- Step 2: Dress the mobile eyelid in the central color with the eyeshadow brush.
- Step 3: Contrast and sculpt with the eyeshadow, applied to the eyelid crease and at the outer corner of the eye using the cone-shaped foam applicator.
- Step 4: Illuminate with the highlighter dabbed beneath the brow arch and the inner corner of the eye.
- Step 5: Define the eyes by applying liner along the upper and lower lash lines with the thin liner brush.